FSA (Fleet Service Agreements)
With our extensive network of third party vetted diving companies and vendors, ALL-SEA can provide our clients with globally operated fleets another means for routine maintenance requirements.
FSA services include:
- Underwater inspection (in-water surveys, UWILD, UWE)
- Hull cleanings
- Propeller polishing
- Cathodic protection inspection and repair
- Anode installation and replacement
- Additional general services
Experienced in the maintenance and repair side for over 35 years, ALL-SEA also has an extensive background in the organization of FSA services. With several vessel management / owners currently signed to an FSA agreement with ASUS, the benefits to the client are undeniable.
- Known pricing for various ports for typical underwater services (i.e. propeller polishing, inspections)
- Discounted pricing for specialized repair services, such as stern seal renewal afloat / propeller straightening / in-situ thruster repairs
- A single point of contact for arranging worldwide services
- Confidence that underwater services are conducted with the highest standards of safety and quality, due to the vetting process and standards of ALL-SEA
FSA is more than simply a provision of service. We view these agreements as a partnership – with regular meetings to ensure that expectations are met, and working together to find solutions to any issue your vessel may experience.