HSE – Our Commitment to Safety
Our strategy has always been this – to listen to our clients and deliver what they need – on-time, on-budget, professionally and safely, with uncompromised quality.
One of the key words being – SAFELY.
Our belief is this: ALL-SEA UNDERWATER SOLUTIONS, including everyone from management to our dive technicians, has a personal responsibility and accountability to become involved in solving health and safety issues. Our goal is to have each team member working together to identify and control situations that could cause harm and to integrate health and safety practices into their daily activities. Active participation at all levels is crucial to effective health and safety.
- Recognizes that each employee has a right to a work environment which will not adversely affect his or her health and safety;
- Is committed to providing safe workplaces for all its employees;
- Will diligently carry out the employer duties contained in the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations;
- Will minimize the risk of occupational injury, illness, and property damage through:
- Implementing a comprehensive health and safety program;
- Ensuring supervisors identify and control workplace hazards and communicate information about those hazards throughout the workplace;
- Training, supporting, and working cooperatively with health and safety representatives.