ALL-SEA is uniquely qualified to respond to your requirements. With rigorous inter-company training procedures in place, ALL-SEA will deliver an effective and experienced welding team made up of certified dry surface welders and underwater wet welders. ALL-SEA welding technicians meet the strict Class A requirements of the American Welding Society (AWS) and the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) as well as numerous internationally recognized classifications societies.
- DNV GL
- Lloyd’s Register North America Inc.
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Bureau Veritas
- Korean Register
ALL-SEA provides fast response for underwater permanent shell plating repair needs, worldwide. Using custom fabricated cofferdams and hyperbaric habitats; defective shell plating sections can be replaced underwater using proprietary dry welding procedures that qualify as permanent repairs by all top tier classification societies.
- Dry permanent repair of shell plating and appendages
- Dry permanent repair and replacement of hull apertures (discharges, sea chests)
- Wet permanent and temporary repairs of shell plating and appendages
- Anode installations